Sunday, December 21, 2008

Book - When Jesus Was Born in Bethlehem


I have had some people ask me what the book was that I referred to. I should have included it, but here is the info:
When Jesus Was Born in Bethlehem
Illustrated by Joseph Brickey
It lists him as the illustrator, not author, because all of the text inside is scriptures. I really like this book, on Christmas Eve you can read the actual scripture of the story of Christmas, but there are very beautiful paintings to illustrate them, which is easier for kids (and me!) to stay interested in the story. I found this book when I was looking for a gift to give to Michael's parents when I was dating Michael and I liked it so much, I bought a copy for myself and I am so happy that I did.

1 comment:

Jenny and the Boys said...

I'm glad you put this here, I have been looking for a long time for a good story of it. We read it out of the bible, which is good, but for FHE I would love to have this book.
I'm going to have to get it.