So, I went down to look on the computer while Sam was in preschool. I put a movie on for Kate, I thought I was set for some uninterrupted computer time (this doesn't happen unless I'm on late at night). So, I had been on for a much longer than I anticipated without being bothered by Katelyn. I was thinking to myself, "wow, she's never watched TV this long, she must really like it" then I started to get worried... because I've already called poison control this morning because while I was in the shower Katelyn climbed up on top of the cabinet to get to her flouride and I caught her downing flouride pills. I had no idea how many she had, but the bottle wasn't empty... so I called. (They said she should be fine, she had to eat more than were in the bottle initally to have a bad reaction and we've had the bottle since March) So, they said to give her milk which binds to the flouride and to watch her. The worst case scenario should be upset stomach and vomiting with how many she might have taken. So, as I'm thinking it's been a while since I've seen Kate, I decide... "ahh... maybe something's wrong!" So, I bust it upstairs and I find....
So, she was of course into the advent calendars which have been going so well for, what is it now, December 4th? 4 days. Aurgh. Sam totally looks forward to these, he loves them. And this naughty little thing... made sure to EAT SAM's! When I took her chocolate from hers to replace his (which I don't know if that will fly, because the doors are open... I may have to purchase a new one for him) she said "Hey, that's my chocolate!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That's so funny. Sorry I think I might be the culprit that kept you on the computer too long. I threatened my kids that they could decide to eat them all at once, but it could effect next years purchase and that if they did so choose they had better not think about eating any one but their own . . . or else. Taft is the only one that decided to eat all of his and he ate them all the first night. I'm not sure I am happy about it and he's not 2 he's 13.
Love it. That post made me smile.
Love the mirror, I missed it the first time I looked. How long have you had it?
It looks great!
That's how Jayden got to be a chocolate hater. Remember those chocolate covered macadamia nuts? No one ever accused Katelyn of being stupid, and now here's the proof.
It's not her fault, the candy sweet tooth is in her genes! And I totally agree with your previous post, shopping with 2 is exponentially worse. I avoid going anywhere with 2 at all costs.
That is the funniest thing! I LOVE those advent calendars. They have worked so well to "motivate" the kids to helping so much, I'm almost considering buying them for Jan-April.......
Post a Comment