Thursday, December 25, 2008

Bateman Family Christmas Party


To those who weren't there... this post is for you. I didn't take a lot of pics, and those I took weren't very good. We missed you!
So, here is a pic of all the grandkids at our Christmas party this year. We were missing 7 grandkids... and of those 7, just one is a girl. What a lot of boys! So, 22 grandkids, 6 girls and that would be 16 boys. (Seriously, I had to do the math). We had a great time and we missed Jeanna and Johnny's family. This year we did it at my church. You can see there's a lot of us, and a lot of kids... so I felt like we needed a little bigger space and I think it was a hit. We may have to do this every year at the church. The kids brought basket balls and there was always a game going on. We had a TV and DVD player and the littler kids played in the overflow area with Miracle on 34th street and the Grinch playing. The kids looked like they had a lot of fun. We had good food and everyone was able to make it (that was in UT). The weather held out for us that night and it wasn't bad weather getting there... It was great to be able to visit and have the kids play. So, Merry Christmas!
We also had a Gardner Family Christmas party last night... but I think Michael wrapped the camera. So, no pics yet. Yes, it was opened and used early... and there's still debate on who's gift it really is.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Croc Files said...

I can't believe how many grandkids there are. I don't really think of it with a total number. It makes me sad that we couldn't make it. I am glad that it all turned out well for everyone. It sounds like everyone had a lot of fun. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

Jenny and the Boys said...

You are so good to post early and often. I look everyday and get so excited when you and Jeanna post. I wish that the rest of the family would do them. It is so nice that we are so busy that we can keep in contact.
I need to be better at it. I think the church turned out so nice, sorry you were there so long cleaning up. Thanks for arranging the church. It was great.