Sunday, June 28, 2009

Family Party... for you Jeanna

This post is for the Swapps since they were missed and I know they will want to see pictures.(We had a big family party because my brother John has been living in Michigan for the past 3 years and they were driving through on their way to their next place to live.)

All the Bateman grandkids... minus the 5 Hawaiian boys. (We missed you guys!) Surprisingly everyone was there except for you guys. I don't think this has happened in I don't know how long.

My family does not take kindly to taking pictures, in fact they are kinda grouchy about it so this is the best faraway candid shot that I have... but for nostalgia sake I put it in there.



And since this is my blog... this is Kate eating an ice cream cone, and Sam riding his bike.

Here's John and Carolee's family. Jerusha is known to get away with more than the rest of us, and she took my camera and Jerusha got this picture of them. It's a great picture of them. I'm so glad they came through to see everyone and I hope it's not too long before we see them again. Sam loved playing with these long lost cousins and was sad to find out they would be leaving.

2 comments:

Croc Files said...

This makes me sad that we couldn't be there. It looks like you had fun. Hopefully we will make it for the next one. Thank you for putting these on for us.

Jenny and the Boys said...

You are so good to post in a timely manner. Cute pictures. I haven't even got a chance to look at my pictures yet. It was great to have everyone (except Jeanna) there. I don't think that has happened in a long time. We need to get together more often (and take a picture) it hurts me to have my kids not know my family.
I think it turned out really good, we missed you Jeanna!!