I am not one to make "cute" cakes, I'd rather have a "yummy" cake, so you wont really see any cute character cakes or themes from me... anyway, I don't know why I have a picture of the cake, because it's nothing fantastic to look at (it was yummy though). I have the candles all bundled together in one corner because I'm not a fan of eating cake that has spit all over it.
This picture is Sam's idea. We went up to Michael's brother's house for dinner and Sam said "How about you take a picture of me with my 5 fingers up, since I'm 5 now."
Michael made homemade peppermint ice cream (my favorite) and this is Kate eating it.
These weren't all the cousins that were there... a couple left early (and some weren't there), but we have a young crowd at the Gardners. There are 10 grandkids under the age of 5. The kids all played downstairs pretty well, and we even got in one adult game. We put the kids in jammies, in hopes that they would watch a movie and we could continue the games... but things dissolved and we all left before midnight. We had a fun night!

4 comments:
Tonight I would pay high dollar for just one bite of Michael's homemade ice cream! $100 bucks if you can show up within the next 30 minutes......
Yeah, the ice cream was good Friday night I told Steve that's what I was craving, I settled for a drink of water instead... I know, nothing else sounded good though. Thanks for coming up it was fun!
Happy Birthday Sam!!
It sounds like you had a great day. That cake really does look good and I love Michael's Ice-cream.
I'm glad Sam had a good birthday. He's such a cute kid!
Post a Comment