Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sam's Crazy day in Preschool

This week Sam learned about the letter C in preschool. The did fun things like cut coupons, color activities and today was the last day which was dress Crazy with a Carnival. Sam got so into the whole dress crazy thing... he kept on coming back with more. I (boring) could only think of crazy socks. Sam said "how about we turn my shirt inside out, how about crazy hair, how about a necklace, how about slippers... that would be crazy..." Then he came out of his room with a tie on too! It didn't last long because as soon as he came home the crazy stuff came off and he wanted his shirt right back on the right way and his hair combed ("Is it awesome now mom"). Funny that he has a personality that wants to do things exactly right most of the time, so it surprised me that he was so willing to be crazy for preschool. Sam loves preschool almost as much as I love that he goes to preschool :) Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Andrea said...

It's a good thing our kids are imaginative huh? Life would suck for them if they weren't. They'd get no help from us.

Jenny and the Boys said...

Sam,

I love your crazy outfit . . . I wish I had crazy dress-up day. Unfortunately, I just have "crazy" days, maybe they would be better if I dressed the part.

Love, Aunt Jenny

Chelle said...

I don't know how much crazy stuff I would have been able to come up with either. That's where a child's creativity can shine! I love that he was anxious to restore order at home after showing his craziness at school.

Rachel H. said...

So cute. Do you just look at Sam and think "my, he is particularly handsome!"?

Andrea said...

I tagged you on my blog it's there if you want to come play!