





I think they turned out pretty good, if I say so myself. I had to bribe Katelyn with being able to wear lipstick if she wore those boots for me (she wanted to wear some hideous dress up shoes that she calls her sparkly princess shoes). And Sam insisted on wearing the blue striped shirt, so I told him he we could take a picture in it. I've needed to do this for a while now. I didn't order school pictures for Sam because they are expensive and you have to pay for them before you even see them. No thank you.

3 comments:
Sometimes when I see pictures of your kids, I can't believe that Michael has children! :0
I think they turned out awesome. We are due for our annual spring birthday pictures in a month (since all the kids have birthdays within a few months). You'll have to let me know where you had these done!
Judy,
I think they turned out WONDERFUL!! It doesn't hurt that they are so cute to start with. My kids are not cooperative with the picture taking, I had a BAD experience when Heber was a baby and we haven't had professional pictures ever since. I'm a sucker for the school pictures every year and every year I say I'm not getting sucked in. Maybe I'll be strong next year and get them somewhere else that isn't so expensive and a higher quality.
Sorry for the rambling . . . They really are great!!!
Where did you go that they actually let your kids wear shoes?
Post a Comment