you look fabulous, your family pictures always turn out so good! I have been trying to figure out when I could come up for a visit but October isn't looking so good.
Aren't you supposed to be pregnant? Oh, that's right. You don't show until 8 months. Awesome pictures of the kids. You should enter Kaitlyn in a photography contest. Her pictures always take the cake!
5 comments:
you look fabulous, your family pictures always turn out so good! I have been trying to figure out when I could come up for a visit but October isn't looking so good.
Judy you look great and the rest do to. :) Your pictures always look really good. Hope that everything is going well. Too cute...
Aren't you supposed to be pregnant? Oh, that's right. You don't show until 8 months. Awesome pictures of the kids. You should enter Kaitlyn in a photography contest. Her pictures always take the cake!
Such a beautiful family! And you look awesome!! Wish I could look that good while pregnant. =)
I was thinking the same thing as Jody - where is that pregnant belly? I love the photos.
Post a Comment