Monday, July 14, 2008

To blog or not to blog...

New to blogging...
This is something I thought I would never do. But I have to say I have a couple of friends and some family that "blog" and I have enjoyed looking at their blogs and seeing what's going on in their lives. I feel like it's so hectic to keep in touch with people sometimes that at least this way I am able to see what's going on in their lives and see kids grow etc. and so I thought maybe they might want to see what's going on in mine.
But still, with this being said, I never thought I'd do it. So, for those who I expressed sentiments that I would never do this... I'm eating my words.
So here's our blog, for our friends and family who may or may not want to look at what's going on in our lives.

3 comments:

Rachel H. said...

So happy that you have joined the blogging world! It really is so much easier to stay in touch this way. By the way, I need to call you this weekend because we will be up in Utah the first weekend of August and I'd love to see you! Talk to you soon

Chelle said...

Yay Judy! I'm so happy you broke down and decided to blog. Jared and I broke down ourselves this month for pretty much the same reasons. I felt like I was still connected to people far away, but then realized the connection was pretty much one-sided.

Love the pictures of your little cuties! Thanks for sharing.

--Rachelle

Carolee said...

Welcome Judy. I am excited to see your family a little more often now. I also was hesitant to start blogging, but I have really enjoyed keeping tabs on everyone. I hope all is going good with the family.
Carolee